THE INFLUENCE OF TEACHERS’ PEDAGOGICAL COMPETENCE TOWARD THE STUDENTS’ ACHIEVEMENT IN LEARNING MATH AT ELEVENTH CLASS OF SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL IN KUNINGAN REGENCY

Melda Ariyanti, (2012) THE INFLUENCE OF TEACHERS’ PEDAGOGICAL COMPETENCE TOWARD THE STUDENTS’ ACHIEVEMENT IN LEARNING MATH AT ELEVENTH CLASS OF SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL IN KUNINGAN REGENCY. Bachelor thesis, IAIN Syekh Nurjati Cirebon.

[img]
Preview
Text
127350090_Melda Ariyanti 58450985__ok.pdf

Download (4MB) | Preview

Abstract

Melda Ariyanti. Reg. Number 58450985. The Influence of Teachers’ Pedagogical Competence toward The Students’ Achievement in Learning Math at Eleventh Class of Senior High School in Kuningan Regency. Thesis. Cirebon: Faculty of Tarbiyah, Mathematic Education Departement of IAIN Syekh Nurjati Cirebon, July 2012. There were some teachers who did not meet the pedagogical competence, namely the management of student learning with the several of reason such as: teachers business, absence in the classroom and till the pedagogical competence of teachers has not been fully implemented. The student are motivated and creatived in learning tend to decline so their learning achievement descreases. Professionalism of teachers indicated one of them with pedagogical competencies include understanding the learners, design and implementation of learning, the evaluation of student learning and development. In teaching and learning, students experience a change in the field of knowledge, understanding, skills and attitudes. The existence of these changes can be seen from the resulting learning achievements of students working on the activities of the test questions and tasks given by the teacher. The greater the teachers 'pedagogical competence of teachers is expected that students' math achievement will increase. The aims of the research are to find out how well the teachers’ pedagogical competence in learning math is, to find out how far the students’ achievement in learning math is, and how far the influence of teachers' pedagogical competence toward the students’ achievement in learning math is. The approach of the research is using quantitative approach. The techniques of collecting the data are by using quesionare, and test. The population of the research is all of the student of the elevent class of senior high school in Kuningan Regency, namely 848 students. The writer has taken the sampel of the research just 23% out of the whole population, that is 200 students. The analysis of data obtained a correlation coefficient of 0.960, the value is included into the high correlation. The analytical results obtained by testing the hypothesis H0 is rejected and Ha accepted so that it can be concluded that there is the influence of teachers' pedagogic competence of the students studying mathematics achievement by 92% and the remaining 8% is determined among other factors. Keywords: the pedagogical competence and learning achievement

Item Type: Thesis (Bachelor)
Subjects: Pendidikan > Pendidikan (Umum)
Depositing User: tuti alawiyah alawiyah
Date Deposited: 20 Mar 2017 01:45
Last Modified: 07 Jun 2017 04:04
URI: http://repository.syekhnurjati.ac.id/id/eprint/1020

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item