THE INFLUENCE OF THE APPLICATION OF GUESSING GAMES STRATEGY ON STUDENTS’ SPEAKING ABILITY OF THE FIRST YEAR STUDENT OF MTs DARU’L HIKAM CIREBON

SITI NURROCHMAH, (2013) THE INFLUENCE OF THE APPLICATION OF GUESSING GAMES STRATEGY ON STUDENTS’ SPEAKING ABILITY OF THE FIRST YEAR STUDENT OF MTs DARU’L HIKAM CIREBON. Bachelor thesis, IAIN Syekh Nurjati Cirebon.

[img]
Preview
Text
SITI NURROCHMAH _ 59430791_ok-min.pdf

Download (671kB) | Preview

Abstract

SITI NURROCHMAH: THE INFLUENCE OF THE APPLICATION OF GUESSING GAMES STRATEGY ON STUDENTS’ SPEAKING ABILITY OF THE FIRST YEAR STUDENT OF MTs DARU’L HIKAM CIREBON Speaking is significant to an individual‟s living processes and experiences. Speaking is also the most natural way to communicate. Without speaking, people must remain in almost total isolation from any kind of society. This study aims to : 1) To find out the students‟ response towards the application of guessing games strategy. 2) To find out the students‟ speaking ability at the first year student of MTs Daru’l Hikam Cirebon. 3) To find out the positive and significant influence of guessing games strategy on students‟ speaking ability at the first year students at Mts Daru’l Hikam Cirebon. Guessing game is game in which the participate compete individually or team in the identification of something indicate obscurely (as in riddle or charades). The strategy of guessing games are discriminate, guess, speculate. The learner is challenged to identify something which is. Furthermore, the mean score of students‟ response of guessing game strategy and their ability in speaking were computed for the subject in the study. Then, the computation used the correlation formula by Pearson. It aimed to determine if a contribution exist between the application of guessing game strategy and students‟ speaking ability. The method of research that used by researcher is quasi experiment design. Finally, the test were considered sufficient categorization with the mean score 75.5 of students‟ response of guessing games strategy and 61.1 of the mean score of the students‟ speaking ability. Then, the research got positive an significant at the 0.61 level. Hence, the contribution of the application of guessing game strategy on students‟ speaking ability was 37.21 %. The rest, 62.79 %, was influenced by other factors related to the speaking skill

Item Type: Thesis (Bachelor)
Subjects: Pendidikan > Pendidikan (Umum)
Depositing User: tuti alawiyah alawiyah
Date Deposited: 10 Apr 2017 07:29
Last Modified: 12 Jun 2017 03:03
URI: http://repository.syekhnurjati.ac.id/id/eprint/1911

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item